Re: [HCDX] 6985

Thanks for the tip about 6985. I heard it tonight (July, 25th) from 17.24 to 19.00 and couldn't ID it, although they made several identifications in Arabic. Sometimes I thought they said Omdurman!!! I'll check my tape about your suggestion... No sign of Israel tonight (but twice there was a jammer on the frequency, just for short whiles). It's still a mystery for me, but maybe you have solved the problem already, Dave?
73 from Björn Fransson

From: "Dave Kernick" <intervalsignals@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HCDX] 6985
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:40:32 +0100

In the recent past I've heard Radio Jordan on 6985 kHz, a spurious product
from its powerful transmitter on 7155 kHz.

Regards,

Dave Kernick

----- Original Message ----- From: "bjorn fransson" <bjornfransson@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Cc: <ghauser@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 6:08 AM Subject: [HCDX] 6985