Re: [HCDX] no Attachments to mails

I totally agree with you. Anyway, I never open attachments received from
persons I do not know, at least not before contacting them in rare cases
and checking. But it takes extra time when downloading them.
Maybe someone wants them but some users, like me, are not interested in
learning to detect our computers, we are interested in the written
documents this list can provide us with.
73s Per-Ole Stenman