[HCDX] Attachments to mails

Dear Friends
So we have had another virus scare.  Wouldn't it be a good idea if HCDX
forbade the use of attachments.  I cannot really see the need to send
anything other than plain text for the sort of traffic we send.  If nobody
used attachments, we would know an attachments we did receive were suspect.
If somebody wants to send an MP3 or similar of a logging, that can be sent
directly between DXers.
It would also keep our telephone bills down.  No more large files.
What do others think?

Don Phillips
PS I am not planning on sending an attachment to this mail - so if there is
one, please delete and tell me I need a virus scan!