Re: [HCDX] Attachments to mails

DXers who want to share graphics, audio clips,
formatted text, PDF documents, etc. with everyone
on the hard-core list can put these items on their
Web pages and then send the URL's of these pages
to the list.  I do this often myself.

That gets rid of the need for attachments.

=====

Mark Connelly - WA1ION - Billerica, MA, USA
e-mail: MarkWA1ION@xxxxxxxxxx
homepage: http://members.aol.com/MarkWA1ION/weblink.htm

=====