Re: [HCDX] 9900 needs research

Sorry for the delay in checking and replying, my ISP has been having problems the
last few days.

I checked this the other night and there was an Arabic speaking station that
signed off at 1100 with a national anthem (presumed) but at very low level. Too
weak to make out anything said, though I have the anthem on tape and will try and
match it to something.

Tonight the signal is strong at 1007 UT, but it sounds like German or Dutch -
definitely not Arabic and not in parallel to 11980. Be interesting to see if it
holds up to 1100 at this strength, when I will be able to either make out an ID
or drop it onto the computer.

Richard (80km north of Sydney, Australia)