Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [HCDX] DX Listening Digest 00-95 July 24

 Is DX List. Digest now a church troubled by the collective conscience of  of unrepentant members of Numero Uno.  Is this to be a Mortal Sin?  Can we expect white smoke at the election of a new Pope.
rw

        DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-95, July 24, 2000
        edited by Glenn Hauser, wghauser@xxxxxxxxxxx

{Items from DXLD may be reproduced and re-reproduced only providing
full credit be maintained at all stages, and we are provided exchange
copies. DXLD may not be reposted in its entirety without permission}

{NOTE! Because of its refusal to exchange info, NU is explicitly
prohibited from quoting or using DXLD in any way. Nor may
individual NU members read or use DXLD with a clear conscience
unless they also contribute without reservation directly to
DXLD. We are happy to share our work with everyone, EXCEPT those
who refuse to reciprocate. This situation is entirely the fault
of NU. Those who spot any more quotations from DXLD in NU,
properly attributed or not, are requested to inform us,
confidentially. Those NU members who see the injustice of this
situation might also encourage the policy to change.}

GRUNDIG SATELLIT 800 REVIEWS, UPDATED.......................................................