RE: [HCDX] Attachments to mails

Hi Guido & list !

I also use Outlook 98 and I didn't receive warnings that my system this
infected (I possess Norton antivirus 2000 and TBAV).
Equally modernize Outl98 in the site of Microsoft update.
I believe should be some script that affects the users of Outlook Express.
Of everything ways believe that the best way to prevent infections is : send
messages in format text and NOT in HTML... the virus uses routines of the
own code html since, and also NEVER ATTACHMENTS.
73´s

Enrique A. Wembagher
Argentina