[HCDX] Electronic QSLS (E-QSLs) from the Electronic DX Press!

[HCDX] Electronic QSLS (E-QSLs) from the Electronic DX Press!

I am pleased to advise that the Electronic DX Home Page has been
substantially updated and now includes an innovative RECEPTION REPORT FORM
TEMPLATE, for electronically submitting reception details for E-QSLs of the
EDXP NEWS REPORTS. Reporters type all relevant details into the template,
on-line, using various fields, and at the click of the Submit Button, all of
the data is transferred to EDXP here in Melbourne!

Elapsed transmission time is extemely quick, about ten seconds from pressing
the button to the time that the information arrives here!

The Template also has option buttons for reporters to specify what type of
E-QSL they would like to receive - animated, musical, or regular. Reporters
are asked to check one of five radio buttons, specifying which international
broadcaster was hosting our program. It is all so very simple!

The template is part of the EDXP Home Page, and there is a "click here"
option at the top of the Page which allows the reporter to go directly to
the template.

The template also allows reporters the option of having an alligator sent to
them!

Tne EDXP Home Page is at:

http://members.tripod.com/~bpadula/edxp.html

The template is not intended to be used for QSLs to be sent via postal mail,
as they need return postage of some form, and there is no any way (yet!) of
sending IRCs, mint stamps, or currency electronically!

Have a look and let me know what you think - better still, tune in to one of
our News Reports and use the template for requesting an E-QSL.

Have fun!

Bob Padula,
EDXP Manager,
Melbourne, Australia