RE: [HCDX] RE: [mwdx] 1188 kHz

At 20:31 25.9.2000, you wrote:
>> > Bengt Ericson has observed a UNID station in Serbian on 1188 kHz this
>> > evening. Acc. to a friend of Bengt in Germany, this station is
>> possibly a
>> > temporary outlet from Mainflingen.
>> >
>> > Acc. to my information, the station relays "various local stations from
>> > Serbia".
>
>It appears to be Radio Sombor. Just over an hour ago I added the followig to
>the Media Network media news page:

WHAT is R Sombor here, the transmitter or the programme? I think neither of them,at least on 1188 kHz. Programmes have been from R B2-92 and R Drina (though when R B2-92 being on the air they have announced "R B2-92 in co-operation with our friends at Radio Sombor" and at such times the programmes are in parallel with 666 kHz). The transmitter is most likely from Hungary, maybe ex-Szolnok transmitter with 135 kW (or more).

73, Mauno
Finland