RE: [HCDX] RE: [mwdx] 1188 kHz

> > Bengt Ericson has observed a UNID station in Serbian on 1188 kHz this
> > evening. Acc. to a friend of Bengt in Germany, this station is
> possibly a
> > temporary outlet from Mainflingen.
> >
> > Acc. to my information, the station relays "various local stations from
> > Serbia".

It appears to be Radio Sombor. Just over an hour ago I added the followig to
the Media Network media news page:

The Web site of Radio B2-92 reoports that ANEM and Radio B2-92 have launched
a solidarity project coordinated by The World Association of Local Radio
Stations. Romanian non-governmental organisations recently agreed to
broadcast Radio B2-92 programmes, as well as television coverage and
programmes from the ANEM info-package. This experimental programming is
primarily intended to keep the Serbian minority in Romania objectively
informed, but a large part of Serbia, including some parts of Belgrade will
also be able to receive it. The radio will be on 89.2 FM and TV programmes
will be on UHF Channel 42.  Radio B2-92 programmes can also be heard on
mediumwave via Radio Sombor on 666 and 1188 kHz. (c) Radio Netherlands Media
Network.

Details of Radio Sombor can be found at
http://emc.elte.hu/~hargitai/media/mzombor.html

Andy Sennitt