[HCDX] Re: Voice of Indonesia report return.

[HCDX] Re: Voice of Indonesia report return.

Recently I hear no reply from V.O.Indonesia or return reception
report from the station.
I do not the reason.
But I suggest you write as follows:

English Section(Select priogram section)
Voice of Indonesia
Jalan Merdeka Barat 4-5,
P.O.Box 1157,
Jakarta,