[HCDX] Question

Question: Why are Joe Talbot's loggings and QSLs reports, that are sent to HCDX, Cumbre DX, DXLD and the FRW appearing in NU. I was thrown out of NU for reporting to these fine groups, yet the editor of NU feels it okay to use my reports to these groups!
Please, on an equal and level playing field, let us all share the DX news! With all due respect, Lord knows I have help out NU, even after being handed my resignation. But hey, guess what, NU gets what it wants.
The time has come for DXers to stand up, speak out and take a stand against this DX Freemasonary. Okay have a closed group, but stay closed, use your own material! This hobby is small enough, without the take and no give attitude NU has. Gentleman, surely NUer's know that their own members report to other groups using puesdonym's, why?
Don't get me wrong, some great guys in NU. All a DXer has to do is follow the DX news and DX info groups and the names stand out. The problem is the inner circle, they control NU, the rest a means to an end.
I sincerely hope my friends and acquaintances in NU see I have no concern with them. The inner circle, another story! If I wanted to report to NU, I have the E Mail address! 73's. Joe Talbot