[HCDX] Re: [ARDXC] Hot Items - Australia

[HCDX] Re: [ARDXC] Hot Items - Australia

I did a bit of research on the ACA database after reading these and came
up with the following...

936 Fitzroy Crossing, WA, 5kW. Registered to Wangki Yupurnanupurru
Aboriginal Corporation, PO Box 52, Fitzroy Crossing WA 6765. Callsign
6FX. No other licences though for this, but that doesn't mean they don't
relay someone else.

1512 is at Morawa, registered to Geraldton Newspapers, PO Box 128,
Geraldton WA 6530. Only gives an EIRP on 8137 watts so I guess a 5kW
transmitter also.

No luck on the web looking for station info though, looks like a letter
seeking information is in order which I will do soon to update the next
MW guide.

Richard