BTW yesterday we added Tom Sundstrom's review of the new Sony ICF-SW7600GR
portable.

You can still access the Receiver Shopping List with a single click from the
Media Network home page at www.medianetwork.nl

One other thing: our Dutch transmission from Flevo on 9895kHz at 0500-1700
UTC beamed to SW Europe was off the air today due to a technical problem.
They were hoping to get it fixed today, so all being well things will be
back to normal tomorrow. Just in case anyone noticed and was wondering :-)

Andy Sennitt
Media Network
Radio Netherlands