----- Alkuperäinen viesti -----
Lähettäjä: <karel-honzik@xxxxxxxx>
Vastaanottaja: <mwc@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Lähetetty: 3. lokakuuta 2001 10:39
Aihe: [HCDX] MW and SW logs from DX Camp

> Hi,
> on SEP 27-30 I participated at a DX Camp on Czech/Slovak border, in
Beskydy
> mountains, ca. 50 km SE of Ostrava.
> Receiver: AOR AR7030; Ant: 80 m LW
> Reception conditions on MW to Asia were very bad, probably due to high
> geomagnetic indexes. The only station I heard was China Radio
International
> on 1521 kHz with weak signal...
> But I have noted a couple of other interesting stations:
>
> 1197.1 kHz  -  SEP 28
> Radio Targu Mures, Romania  // 1593, ID at 1700 UTC.
> Not listed in EMWG; WRTH lists Bod (Brasov)
>
> This station heard again SEP 29 at 1545 UTC, talking about Brasov; not //
R.
> Targu Mures 1323 kHz.
>
> 1341.0 kHz  -  SEP 29
> Song Radio, Cairo (Egypt) - nice signal at 1950
>
> 1341.0 kHz  -  SEP 29
> Holy Koran, Magwa (Kuwait) - nice signal at 1955, competing with Egypt
>
> 1377.0 kHz  -  SEP 29
> Iran - not // 15084 kHz at 1612 UTC; weak under France Bleu...
>
> 1395.0 kHz  -  SEP 28
> Radio Iasi (?) at 1700 // 1593; after the news a program called "Bona sera
> Romania" with IDs "Radio Romania Regional".
> Not listed in EMWG; WRTH lists Constanta...
>
> 1395.0 kHz  -  SEP 28
> Radio Kovacica (Vojvodina, Yugoslavia) in Slovak between 1700-1730;
unclear
> whether it was own program of Radio Kovacica or relay from Novi Sad...
>
> 1503.0 kHz  -  SEP 28
> IRIB Bushehr, Iran; very strong after 1800 (S9+20 dB)
> QRM from Radio Zavidovici (BIH) on 1502.83 kHz.
>
> 1566.0 kHz - daily
> UNID Arabic station, very strong at around 1800, mostly songs, less talk;
> competing with Radio Jasenica which was strong too...
>
> - - - - - - -
>
> And two stations from SW:
>
> 15475.5 kHz  LRA 36 Radio Nacional Arcangel San Gabriel (Antarctica) -
nice
> signal on SEP 28 between 2000-2100.
>
> 17715.0 kHz  Deutsche Welle relay, Komsomolsk na Amure (Russia - Far
East);
> weak but clear signal on SEP 29 between 0915 and 0945-sign off in English)
>

> GOOD DX,
>
> Karel Honzik
> the Czech Republic (Czechia)
>
> Copyright (c) Hard-Core-DX.com
>
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant
Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the
license is available in http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.