Re: [HCDX] MW and SW logs from DX Camp

> Hi Karel,
> Your 1566 kHz Arabic speaking is "Two Rivers Radio" with transmitting
> facilities in Kuwait. Probably ex, Al Mustaqbal.
> Bengt

Thanks, Bengt, for your advice - but - why do we have so little information
on this station? Is not there anybody who could write us at least what is
its name in Arabic? Maybe our colleagues in Russia or Ukraine? I know that
we have very limited "monitoring facilities" in the Middle East...

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)