[HCDX] QSL's lately

Some nice QSL?s received in June:

Adventist World Radio via Pao-Chung, Taiwan-15490. Letter, v/s: Niki de Vera, card from Marconi Center, Poldhu, UK.

Radio Veritas via Sydafrika-3280. E-mail, long personal letter from v/s: Emil Blaser OP, eblaser@xxxxxxxxxxx . Adress: P O Box 134, 2110 Mondeor, Sydafrika. Claims that they have got reception reports from Bologna (I think I know from whom?) and Australia too.

RBWI test for RFE/RL via Sitkunai, Litauen-1386. Very detailed QSL-letter from v/s: Rimantas Pleikys, who also sent his booklet "Radio Censorship" in Russian.

SW Radio Africa, Zimbabwian clandestine via South Africa-6165. E-mail from v/s: Richard, webmaster: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , web: www.swradioafrica.com

Xizang PBS, Lhasa, Tibet, China-6130. 3 pages handwritten letter in English from v/s: Tse Ring Deky, who says: "Your letter brightened my day"!

73 from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden