[HCDX] Radio Cook Islands (shortwave)

Kia Orana

My name is Niki, I 'm new to the Hardcore DX List, in fact I'm new to this whole DX thing.  I read an article from a Wavescan program in 2000, about Radio Cook Islands on shortwave.  That's history now, it seems I was 10 years too late.  But I've been wanting to find out more about this shortwave service, and what happened when it went off the air.  What kind of programs did it air.  Perhaps some of you might have recordings of this station.
I look forward to hearing from you folks!

Regards
Niki

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.