[HCDX] TP MW Logs

With the frequent solar disturbances this week, I was surprised to have
audio on two 9-kHz channels this morning. My work schedule didn't allow more
than a brief check, but I did note these two outlets:

1566 SOUTH KOREA, HLAZ Chenju 1307-1315 Oct 28. This is an easy catch from
the WA coast, but I found this FEBC outlet making it to my inland QTH at
fair-good level. Male announcer in Japanese, with Christian hymn. Language
matches sked in 8/2003 Pacific-Asian Log. (Atkins-WA)

1593 JAPAN, UNID. 1315-1320 Oct 28. Weak, low-level Japanese language audio
noted here. NHK2 JOTB Matsue or JOQB Niigata listed for 1593. Didn't get to
check SW parallels before audio faded down into the noise. (Atkins-WA)

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
modded R75 & AR7030 w/ERGO, Kiwa MAP,
450 ft. term. Western Beverage Ant.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.