[HCDX] Re: [MWOZ] SPR4 Mod

Hi All

For anyone else who might be interested, I've scanned the old copy
of the instructions for this mod and put them on my web site.

It's only one page, but because it's fairly worn I scanned it at
high-res, so it's quite a large .jpg

http://www.owdjim.gen.nz/chris/radio/SPR-4/

I also found an old review of the SPR-4 which I might scan
and put up there too when I get time.

73 Chris

Patrick Martin wrote:

Does anyone have information on the old Drake SPR4 mod so the SSB filter
will work on AM? Thanks. I could not find anything on the internet on
it.

73s,

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager

This message has been sent via the Australian Mediumwave group. The primary aim of the group is to share news, loggings, QSL info for MW. It is also here to discuss technical related issues.

This email was sent to: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Chris Mackerell, P.O. Box 2241, Wellington 6015, New Zealand Telephone: +64 (4) 232-4216 Fax: +64 (4) 232-4218 http://www.owdjim.gen.nz Mobile & SMS: +64 (21) 238-9861 Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx & chris@xxxxxxxxxxx ICQ# 91488073

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.