[HCDX] AIR Bangalore "non" QSL

INDIA, 15040, AIR, Recieved a friendly letter from R.
Narashima Swamy, Superintending Engineer at AIR,
Bangalore in response to my August 14th report of Red
Fort, Delhi Independence Day coverage. Mr. Swamy
thanks me for monitoring AIR transmitter, but regrets
to inform that the broadcast monitored originated from
AIR, Khampur-Delhi, not Bangalore.(I have long since
discarded the printout, but I seem to recall DX info
at the time listing this special broadcast as via
Bangalore)

Mr.Swamy goes on to state that he has forwarded my
report to the Khampur-Delhi, Superintending Engineer.
Also enclosed with his reply was a Bangalore frequency
schedule requesting my monitoring of their station. In
22 days for $1.

I appreciate his forwarding my report to the
appropriate site and not just discarding it! A "thank
you' e-mail is on it's way to Mr. Swamy.

Scott R Barbour Jr-Intervale,NH-USA

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.