[HCDX] Radio Verdad GTM

Radio Verdad, Guatemala - 4052.5 kHz
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This morning (11 SEP after 0400 UTC) I was surprised by a nice signal of Radio Verdad,
Guatemala on 4052.47 kHz in Spanish. Best around 0430.
English announcement at 0500 incl. address. Followed by non stop religious songs. Still
singing while fading out at 0530...      (Sunrise in my location: 0436 UTC)

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)
AOR AR-7030
80 m LW

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.