[HCDX] Re: Funny how no one reports KFNY

I believe KFNY too makes it to Europe on a regular basis - check the
KONG10 log for instance (www.kongsfjord.no) and although I haven't
checked, I am sure that the Swedish and Finnish expedition sites also
have heard this.

They respond to reports too.

Regards,
Bjarne Mjelde