[HCDX] Re: 7000.00 kHz "La Cariñosa"

Thanks Glenn, you could be right - I thought once
I heard another statiuon(HCJB 6080?) at the same
time with talk but it´s very "nervebreaking"
listening to this frequency. Seems like some kind
of "dating" channel where everyone is IDing "Hola
hola", "Hola hola ron y cola"....... so I leave
it there.

73s Bjorn Malm