RE: [HCDX] Logs - where is Karen?

Here is a little more information I found on the Internet regarding the
SGAW KAREN language
requested by Robert Foxworth:

KAREN, S'GAW: 	a language of Myanmar ((BURMA))
SIL code:  		KSW
ISO 639-2:  		kar

Population: 		1,284,700 in Myanmar (1983 estimate).
Population: 		total both countries 2,000,000 (1990 UBS).
Region:         	Irrawaddy delta area, Tenasserim, the Pegu range
			between the Irrawaddy and Sittang, the eastern hills.
			Also spoken in Thailand.

Alternate names:	S'GAW, S'GAU, S'GAW KAYIN, KANYAW, PAGANYAW,
			PWAKANYAW, WHITE KAREN, BURMESE KAREN,
			YANG KHAO, PCHCKNYA, KYETHO

Dialects:   		PANAPU, PALAKHI (PALACHI).

Classification:	Sino-Tibetan, Tibeto-Burman, Karen, Sgaw-Bghai, Sgaw.
Comments:      	Closely related to Paku. SVO. Bible 1853-1995.

Also spoken in:	Thailand    Language name   KAREN, S'GAW
Population:		300,000 in Thailand (1987 E. Hudspith).

RECEIVER SITE:
	QTH:	Beverly Hills, FLORIDA USA
	OPR:	Bernhard M. Bloom, W4NSS
	QSX:	R-390A, Collins 51S1, IC-720