[HCDX] ADMIN: 1000 members on the list

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that Hard-Core-DX email list have just
reached an important milestone: 1000th subscriber joined the list this
morning!

The list and our web site has grown up steadily over the years and has
been the leader in the DXing information for nearly ten years. Thank you
to all of you who have contributed actively to the list during these
years. You have made the growth possible and created the success for the
email list.

Please keep the news, logs and other DX related material coming!

73 and good DX!

Risto