Re: Re: [HCDX] Latest Recordings 10/4: New name! 1500.11 R. Reloj, Moniquirá

Henrik, this station is listed in both WRTH 2004
and the official Colombian list as "HJSH Ecos del
Ricauarte, Moniqurá". What more can I do? I´m not
searhing info from a WRTH 10 years old, I´m not
even search info in WRTH 2003.  I´m wondering:
what was the ID of the station 2003? 2002? 2001?
2000? Ecos del Ricauarte or Reloj?

The photo I have together with the recording of
Radio Reloj is, exactly what the text says, from
Boyacá, Villa de Leiva. "Boyacá" is the
department where "Moniqurá" is located and "Villa
de Leiva" is not Moniqurá but another town in the
department of Bayacá. Why? I could not find any
photo from the stations QTH Moniqurá.

But thanks anyway for your info!

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

--- Henrik Klemetz <hklemetz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> New name? No, not quite. Was listed as R Reloj
> in WRTH > 1995, which was the last edition
where a large > chunk > of the Colombian info was
double-checked and > triple-checked as a result
of actual listening > and  visits.
> Henrik Klemetz

> --- malm-ecuador <bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote: > >  *** Sunday edition:
> > *** Recording of 1500.11 HJ__ Radio Reloj,
> > Moniquirá
> >
> > Listed on 1500 kHz is HJSH Ecos del Ricaurte,
> > Moniquirá so "Radio Reloj" must be a new
> name. Is > > deifting some Hz, I have noted
them also > around > > 1500.05 kHz. Moniquirá is
located in the > > department of Boyacá within
the mountains of > > Eastern Cordillera. The
capital of Boyacá is > > Tunja.