[HCDX] 1540.19 kHz: Comments from Quito

The first time I listened to the unID station on
1540.19 kHz I said in my mail to "mwoffsets"
(also on my web ID-site) that it is a Bolivian
station. Yesterday I presented the first
recording with the stations QTH: "....Escoma, La
Paz, Provincia Camacho 1540 kHz....". This is
very easy to hear and understand and is the
result of 10-15 hours of listening.

This is what I have done here in Quito but I
should also like to say thank you very much to
Henrik Klemetz for listening to my recordings and
having very advanced theories: first "Radio Wiñaj
Kalpachaj, Tarata" and then, after listening to
my second recording "Radio Sariri, Escoma". I
hope I will be able some day to present a
recording with the stations "ID-name".

As I have said before Henrik is probably right
about the name "Radio Sariri" but the "hard
proof", the recording of a station identification
is missing. But what I remember(I have no
recording) from the ID I had the first time I
heard the station the ID was not "Radio Sariri" -
but of course I can be wrong about that.

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador