Re: [HCDX] [dxld] V. of Joy via Equatorial Guinea Oct 19?

Re: [HCDX] [dxld] V. of Joy via Equatorial Guinea Oct 19?

> Presumably 1000 or 1100 UT as the target countries mentioned are UT +1 and 2.
> Would those in a position to monitor this Wednesday please do so. These are
> the same choral music programs as via Sackville 9530 on Sat/Sun (gh)

Glenn, Local Time in Equatorial Guinea. That would be GMT +01:00 [so monitor at
1100 UT]. By the way, we have been broadcasting for the last 2 Saturdays out of
the Equatorial Guinea transmitter. Do you know if there is any way I can
validate if the broadcast was performed by listener reports that you have
access to. i.e. from emails, or reports you receive? All the Best, (Dean
Phillips, ibid.)

Dean, I`ve put out the call to monitor tomorrow. Perhaps someone will have
checked previously, but I doubt it. Too bad there was no advance publicity in
the monitoring community until now. I`ll pass on anything of interest. What
were the exact times and frequencies this was supposed to be broadcast on
Saturdays? (Glenn to Dean, via DXLD)

Glenn, The 1st set of broadcasts in Africa were: Radio Africa West on [Fridays]
Oct. 7, 2005 and October 14, 2005 at 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Local Time or GMT. source
http://www.timeticker.com  The County targets were different for the 1st 2
weeks. Mali, Niger, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ivory Cost, Burkina Faso,
Ghana, Benin, Nigeria, Cameroon, Togo. All the Best, (Dean Phillips, ibid.)

He still doesn`t give the frequency, but I suppose 15190, or their even more
elusive 7190. Here`s one extremely vague hype page about Panamerican
Broadcasting to Africa: http://www.panambc.com/africa.htm (gh, DXLD)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom