[HCDX] V. of Joy via Equatorial Guinea Oct 19?

[HCDX] V. of Joy via Equatorial Guinea Oct 19?

** EQUATORIAL GUINEA. Is R. Africa, 15190, actually on the air? See NORWAY
[non]. One comprehensive 256-page logbook at
http://www.dswci-sw-logs.dxer.info/download/logs.pdf shows
15190.0 1915 GNE 21.05.05 Radio Africa No. 2, Malabo English RAD-USA [Rich
D`Angelo, PA]

As the only/latest log during the last three years, and that was at a different
daypart. No details, either, so we can`t be positive that was not a mistaken ID
for WWRB which also tested on that frequency (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

Voice of Joy, AFRICA BROADCASTS --- Angola, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa,
Lesotho & Transkei, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Swaziland from Transmitter in
Equatorial Guinea. Radio Africa on Wednesday

October 19, 2005 and October 26, 2005 at 12:00 to 1:00 pm.
October 19, 2005 Sacred Harp
October 26, 2005 Berlevag Male Choir
(Dean Phillips, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

I hope you are not paying too much for Radio Africa, which does not seem to
have been actually on the air (shortwave) for several months.
And you gave no frequency for that (Glenn to Dean, via DXLD)

Glenn, The Frequency for the Africa program is 15190. All the Best, (Dean
Phillips, ibid.)

Dean, That`s what I thought. Lots of listeners have tried to hear R. Africa,
Equatorial Guinea on 15190, without any success for months. It was on the air
early this year. What time zone does the 12-1 pm airtime supposedly apply to?
(Glenn to Dean, ibid.)

Presumably 1000 or 1100 UT as the target countries mentioned are UT +1 and 2.
Would those in a position to monitor this Wednesday please do so. These are the
same choral music programs as via Sackville 9530 on Sat/Sun (gh)

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom