[HCDX] MEXICO ? Why not ?

Good Evening again !

Due to the quite abysmal conditions on medium-wave AM, I decided to try SW. I taped some nice ranchera, IDs and short segment of nx from Radio Educación 6185 around 0100 UTC, but on the other hand no sign AT ALL of Radio Mexico Internaciónal on either 9705 or 11770 kHz. I hope they didn't closed down however. Otherwise, they are only two XEs on SW left for me and almost as much on much harder to listen here (in Montreal) MW.

I read inattentively some message about RMX on playdx, but don't remember exactly.

In any event, Radio Huayacocotla is out of question for me on 2390 kHz, as are XERF-1570 and XEDM-1580 with the super-pest in Laval on 1570.

Are there any other active XEs, on SW, other than Radio Educación and Radio Mil that could reach Montreal ?

Thanks again for help on hearing another fascinating country, just about as fascinating as is Venezuela !
Be the good DX stuff with you !
Bogdan in Mtl's West Island (Pierrefonds-Est)
Sangean CST-818 with long-wire in our interior yard

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.