[HCDX] Call for the new HCDX Partners

Do you have your own web site? Do you run a mailing list? Would you like
to have your content available on #1 DXing web site? If you do, please
read on...

We're probably the busiest and the most visited shortwave DXing web site
in the world. Our roots goes all the way back to 1995 when we started
the email list that has over 1000 subscribers today. We're also very
interested in creating partnerships with specialized content providers
like you. Our guiding principle is... you give us the articles, we give
you the visibility and drive traffic to your site.

Our aim is to give DX news providers, like yourself, and DXers around
the world a more focused and joint information hub on the web. We have
created a unique portal where DXers can find highlights from specialized
DX news providers in dedicated channels. But we do not wish to make our
site the only one to visit. Instead, we want DXers to go on visiting our
partners' sites for comprehensive and indepth details on their
specialized area.

This is how we would like to pursue the partnership with you:

    * We would like to give you your own channel on HCDX. The content in
      your channel is up to you to decide and publish. This could be the
      highlights from your site, hot news or even the whole email list
      feed.
    * All publishing is done in a snap. All you need to do is write a
      note, put it in a mail, address it to eg.
      moon-bounce-dxers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and it will be online and
      sorted appropriately. That's all, nothing more.
    * Some of your articles can appear on the HCDX front page in an even
      more visible location, and some of them can be made the HCDX lead
      story as "Today's Top Story".
    * On your dedicated channel only your own content will appear.
    * On your channel we can also show special content ("blocks"). These
      can be an advertisement for your web site, link lists, etc. All
      these would be appearing on the right column/frame.
    * And, yes, your content may of course be in other language than
      English.

Please let us know if you're interested. You can see how everything
works by visiting our web site http://www.hard-core-dx.com/.

73!

Risto Kotalampi, HCDX
risto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.