Re: [HCDX] what's up????????

Of course we're interested in your logs :-)

These bounces/spam challenges are coming from an individual on the list.
If you get these bounces, please forward them to me
(risto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). I usually remove these
members from the list after a warning.

I believe I know who you're referring to this time, so no need to
forward it this time. I already warned this individual and will be
removing him from the list. If anyone is getting more of these, please
let me know.

73!

Risto