Re: [HCDX] VOA & AFN

>I gave up with AFN and VOA, they never do answer emails.

>> I've had no luck QSLing AFN from their email address listed in other
>> publications. Has anyone had any luck from other addresses of late?
>> I've had similar problems with VOA--no responses to the last two
>> reports I sent!

Hi,

your're lucky, only two reports...hi  Sorry ;-)
I try to get any QSL from AFRTS and VOA, not get any since some years
But I used only their emailaddresses after some snail mail RRs are not
answered

BTW, got nice (and several) brochures from the PR dept. of VoA some month=
s ago,
 but no QSLs ;-(

 Not for VoA, not for their Farda/Sawa Service (got one each, but longggg
time
ago), no affiliated VoA relays (for my reports for their AM/MW and FM
outlets
in Western Africa while on tour, would be a very nice QSL for me, if...)

But maybe later, never give up hope !

73, Tom
DL8AAM

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.