Re: [HCDX] ALE

Yes, you are doing the correct thing: delete it!. I´m
continuously doing that. I´m not interested in the FM
evolution in India: I delete. I´m not interested in
Grimenton SAQ tranmissions: I delete. I´m not
interested in religious broadcasts: I delete... But I
know I´m not the only one in this world and I know
there are other people with other interest diffent of
mine. What I don´t want... I delete it. Simply and
easy!. Other solution would be to ask from the admin a
HCDX list with only my own interesting things. Other
with your own interesting things. Other with Salmaniw
own interesting things...
Please, open your mind. Do what you are doing now.
Delete what you don´t want and let the other people
decide if the want to delete it or not!. And yes, I
know: this message is noise to the list. Please delete
it.

M.Molano
Salamanca
Spain.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059367/hardcoredxcom/

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
> http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.