Van: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Jari Savolainen
Verzonden: maandag 13 februari 2006 21:30
Aan: HCDX; CumbreDX; DXLDYG
Onderwerp: [HCDX] CMR 9134.5U

12 Feb UT afternoon (forgot to write down the exact time)
noted Coalition Maritime Radio/Radio One/CMFR or whatever
name they use nowadays on 9134.5 USB. Running a loop tape
in several local languages (not in English) mentioning a contact
telephone number. No specific id heard, but one announcement
(Hindi, Urdu or similar) mentioned two times "Coalition
Ships". Sounded like the tape was rewinded back after
announcements with pip-like sound and then started again.
No music at that time, just loop with announcements.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.