[HCDX] New this week at www.radioheritage.net

What's new this week from the Radio Heritage Foundation at
www.radioheritage.net

Long Lost Australian Radio Stars Series
---------------------------------------

2AY Albury [The Border Station] recently turned 75, and you'll find
some of their stars from the 1940's featured at
www.radioheritage.net. They include George Jennings [formerly first
stage manager of the 'St James', Sydney] and Anne Deane [Women's
Sessions] as well as several others.

4BU Bundaberg Broadcasters is a little younger, having just turned 70
and we dig into the vaults to find Mae Mikkelsen [popular morning
announcer in the 1940's], Marie Maclean [Golden Hours], Margot
Netterfield [Children's Sessions] and a few fellows as well. They're
all there at www.radioheritage.net.

Pago Pago Tall Tower Tour
-------------------------

Thanks to David Musick of KVZK-TV in Pago Pago [American Samoa],
you'll enjoy a view looking down at the top of the tallest FM tower
in town, plus some other amazing shots. There's a connection between
Musick Point Radio Station Heritage Site in Auckland [NZ] and the
same David Musick. Find out what the link is at www.radioheritage.net.

KODK Kodiak AFRS Radio 1941
---------------------------

In 1941, KODK began broadcasting as a pirate radio station from a US
military facility in the Alaskan Territory. Again, we raided the
vaults to find images of the popular hillbilly radio show at KODK,
and have the story of this remarkable station at
www.radioheritage.net. How the station started, and how it ended,
it's all there, right now.

Pacific Asian Log Update Reminder
---------------------------------

Bruce Portzer's mediumwave radio guide to every AM station in the
Asian-Pacific region [4300+] has just been updated at
www.radioheritage.net. Useful information for advertisers,
advertising agencies, radio stations and listeners, and can be
downloaded, or searched on line. Watch this space for more PAL News.

Google Ads

When visiting www.radioheritage.net, click on the Google Ads you'll
now see on every page. This earns our non-profit project a few
dollars a week and costs you nothing, plus you may actually find the
ads useful!

David Ricquish
radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net