[HCDX] QSL pirate Radio Alfa Lima International

Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

The Netherlands, 15076, Pirate Radio Alfa Lima
International, recibida carta QSL y tarjeta QSL
con datos completos, no v/s, indicando que usaron
una potencia de 450 watts en la transmisión
captada. Tardaron en contetar 50 días. Junto al
informe de recepción se acompañó 1 US $ para ayuda del sello de retorno.

En la carta, junto a los datos del informe de recepción se pude leer:

How did it all start?
Our first transmission was at 14-03-1998 on a
Saturday afternoon with a home brew transmitter
with 100 watts. The valves that we used were the 2Xper/100.

What kind of equipment were are using?
Our transmitter are old German army transmitters
called Rohde & Schwarz sk050 & sk 010 with an maximum power or 900 &150 watts.
The antennas are an inverted V hanging 17 metres
above ground level. And 2 dipoles for 13 and 19
mb that are around 20 metres above ground level.

On witch frequency's are we active?
We are active on several short-wave frequency's
witch are in the area of 6250/7400/11485/15074
and 21860 kHz., but our main frequency's are 6250 and 15074 kHz.

When are we active?
We do not have a real regular radio program but
often we are on at Saturday night till Sunday
mornings on 15074 or starting on 15074 or 21860
around 15.00 UTC in the weekend.

How to contacts
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone 0031 619508938