[HCDX] Firedrake

China, 6150, Firedrake, +1045-1115+  Noted the Firedrake music (Drums, Flutes and Gongs) blocking 6150 KHz during the period.  A parallel signal of Firedrake music was found on 10400 KHz.  On the hour, the 10400 KHz signal dropped off of the air until 1105 while the Firedrake on 6150 remained on the air during this period - 1100 to 1105.  Firedrake on 6150 was fair while Firedrake on 10400 was good.  (Chuck Bolland, October 7, 2006)

Peru, 4751.79, Radio Huanta Dos Mil,  1122-1135(Pres)  Noted a woman in comments untl 1123 when a man talks.    The audio was muffled and the signal was weak, so I didn't hear any details.  I have Radio Huanta Dos Mil using this frequency back in 2001, however since then, they have returned to their regular freq of 4747 KHz. I am sure in between that date and now, they were jumping around between the two frequencies.   At 1133 Huaynos music presented.  Signal was fair during musical periods, but worst during comments.  (Chuck Bolland, October 7, 2006)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/