[HCDX] Pirate Radio Hauraki Memorabilia

New Zealand's pirate Radio Hauraki 1966-1970
40th Anniversary Memorabilia Set selling fast

A reminder from the Radio Heritage Foundation...to get your hands on
one of the just 20 sets available worldwide
of our fantastic 'pirate' Radio Hauraki Memorabilia offers...you need
visit www.radioheritage.net without delay......we've now got only a
few
sets left!

You get....

[1[  the CD 'A Fresh Pacific Wind' - the one and only original
pressing [and
once they're gone, they're gone] with great moments from Hauraki's
1111 days at
sea...the great moments, the sign on, the sign off, the interviews,
the
jingles, the ads and much more...all compiled by radio historian
David Miller.
The CD comes with an illustrated booklet and an introduction by David
Gapes,
original founder......this is the classic 'pirate' Radio Hauraki
CD....

PLUS

[2] the enlarged, rewritten and updated version of 'Shoestring
Pirates' by
Adrian blackburn...now well out-of-print...but we discovered a small
box of
these in the vaults...all brand new..original condition. Relive the
original
Hauraki story with many photos, interviews, behind the scenes
tensions, the
highs and lows of pirate broadcasting at sea in the 1960's.....

Make sure of your memorabilia set now...before they're all gone.
Simply visit
www.radioheritage.net now...then email us and confirm availability
before
sending your payment and one of the few remaining sets can be yours.
Once these
are gone, they're all gone and we simply can't make this offer again.

And..if you just want the CD 'A Fresh Pacific Wind' by itself, we've
still got
a limited number of these. Again though, once they're gone, then
they're gone,
so visit www.radioheritage.net now and secure your copy.

All international orders are shipped via airmail, and we accept all
main
creditcards via secure server. Don't miss out, get your original
'pirate' Radio
Hauraki Memorabilia today!

A reminder, wherever you are in the world, listen to the 40th
anniversary
broadcasts over the weekend of November 10-12...you'll hear the
original 'Good
Guys' joining the current Radio Hauraki line up, spinning old hits,
old jingles
and telling some great old stories about those great 1111 days at
sea....just
visit www.hauraki.co.nz and listen live and on-line from anywhere in
the
world.....

Keep listening
'The original Good Guys'
pirate Radio Hauraki 1966-1970

Radio Heritage Foundation, PO Box 14339, Wellington 6241, New
Zealand. Email:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Website: www.radioheritage.net. The original
pirate
Radio Hauraki website is not associated in any way with TRN and Radio
Hauraki.
The Radio Heritage Foundation is a registered charitable trust
[non-profit
organization] in New Zealand. Registration No.: 1473801.

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/