Re: [HCDX] Special EDXC transmission

Thanks, Anton and Ronny, for your comments.

I am sorry that my "we do not verify reports for this transmission" is
really too peremptory...

Unfortunately, I really do not have any time now to confirm these
reports (even by e-mail). On the other hand, I would like to publish
our QSL card to the end of this year - but first of all I am planning
to confirm most of the old receptions reports (for last some years)
for our St.Petersbrug and (I hope) our former Kaliningrad locations.
A lot of new reports (and time that will require for them) will make
my goal too difficult...

I do not know about any plans for EDXC St.Petersburg 2006 special QSL
card from other sources yet - maybe our St.Petersburg DX Club could
help? In any case, we can know about it later this month after
special announcement, or not...

Our special program was already recorded on Friday evening in the
studio of Radio Gardarika located in the very popular St.Petersbrug
night club called Metro. There are two parts of this talk-show
including English one with Alexander Beryezkin (EDXC 2006 organizer),
Anker Petersen (EDXC Auditor) and Tibor Szilagyi (EDXC Secretary
general) and Russian one with Valentina Jolkver-Krasnopolskaya (DW),
Vadim Alexeyev (VOR) and me (only some words).

Thanks.

Mikhail Timofeyev
St.Petersburg Regional Center (SPBRC)
technical department