[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HCDX] AM log
- To: <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>, "Shortwaveworld Shortwaveworld Shortwaveworld" <shortwaveworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert Wilkner" <rlcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gaylevanhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anker Petersen" <anker.petersen@xxxxxxx>, "Logs DSWCI Logs DSWCI Logs DSWCI" <logs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HCDX] AM log
- From: <ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:09:34 +0100
- Authentication-results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Hard-Core-DX Email List <hard-core-dx.hard-core-dx.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/options/hard-core-dx>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Australia, 4910, ABC, Tennant Creek, 0942-1005 Noted a program of English
comments and features. They are on late this morning (here)/night (there).
schedule in EIBI says 8:30 UTC is the end of sked. Still on the air after
1003 with a
program of music. Signal was poor however. (Chuck Bolland, May 15, 2008)
Suriname, 4990, Radio Apintie, 0950-1005 Noted a female in Dutch language
While a male announcer joins in. Music heard after the 1000, but signal is
starting to disappear by then. The noise is terrible making details
improbable to copy.
Signal was weak and covered with noise. (Chuck Bolland, May 15, 2008)
Note: Checked 4805 KHz between 1000 to 1010 an heard only Brazilian
station working there.
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE22.HTML NRD345 App.
Order your WRTH 2008:
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at