[HCDX] THE VOICE OF RUSSIA WORLD SERVICE IS CELEBRATING A JUBILEE

[HCDX] THE VOICE OF RUSSIA WORLD SERVICE IS CELEBRATING A JUBILEE

THE VOICE OF RUSSIA WORLD SERVICE IS CELEBRATING A
JUBILEE

This year marks 30 years since the launching of the
Voice of Russia World Service in English, formed as
part of the English-language Service of Radio Moscow
that was on the air since 1929. On October 3, 1978,
the new service began round-the-clock broadcasts
beamed throughout the world.

In the run-up to the anniversary we invite you to
share with us your most vivid memories and
impressions, reminiscences of your first encounter
with the World Service broadcasts on the airwaves,
your impressions of our programs, both of the past and
the present day, recollections about our broadcasters,
staff writers, announcers ? anything you would like to
share with us and other listeners of the World Service
in English.

Your letters may be sent to us by the regular mail, by
e-mail or voice e-mail. You may record them on a CD or
audio cassette. Anything you wish to contribute is
welcome. Your most interesting entries will be
included in our programs and posted on the web site,
and your voice letters ? played in our programs on the
air.

Write to us at: the Voice of Russia World Service,
Moscow, Russia, or e-mail to us at: world@xxxxxxx

For Contact: Jaisakthivel,59,Annai Sathya Nagar,
             Arumbakkam,Chennai-600106,India
Visit: www.dxersguide.blogspot.com
       www.sarvadesavaanoli.blogspot.com
Mobile: +91 98413 66086