[HCDX] Radio Sweden Special 70th Birthday Broadcast

[HCDX] Radio Sweden Special 70th Birthday Broadcast

Radio Sweden Special 70th Birthday Broadcast
Live from Studio Five

Ever since 1938 Radio Sweden has served as an important link between Sweden
and the rest of the world. On Wednesday, September 3 we'll be celebrating
our 70th birthday with special broadcasts, a panel discusion, and live
music.
Our first English broadcast of the day, at 12:30 hrs UTC, will be a live
program from Studio 5 at Broadcasting House in Stockholm. We'll be taking a
look back at some of the major stories we've covered over the years, and
talking with many guests, including some wellknown Radio Sweden voices from
the past.
That will be followed by a special panel debate in Swedish with a number of
cultural and media personalities.
The 14:00 hrs UTC Swedish broaadcast will also be live from Studio 5.
The entire special program, from 12:30 to 16:30 hours UTC, will  be carried
live in a special web broadcast.
So don't fail to join us to celebrate our 70th, Live from Studio Five.

http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/International/nyhetssidor/artikel.asp?nyheter=1&ProgramID=2054&Artikel=2278870

Alokesh Gupta
New Delhi

Order your WRTH 2008: