Re: [HCDX] Question on Dominican Republic

Re: [HCDX] Question on Dominican Republic

6025, R. Amanecer seems to have gone inactive. Have not seen any reports of it lately.

5010, R. Pueblo = R. Cristal occasionally shows up, but not after 0000 UT.

You must be able to get lots of DR stations on MW. Which are the most reliable?

73, Glenn Hauser, OK