[HCDX] Logs for Al Muick October 13

QTH:  Kabul Afghanistan
RX:   WinRadio G303e
ANT:  100m longwire

Been putting in some long hours at work, so DX has been minimal.

6080  BELARUS  Belaruskaje Radio heard at 1800 on 13 October with great
signals, some co-channel QRM and a minimal fade.  Sounded like they were
playing old Russian showtunes with a soft-spoken announcer in BY in between.

Just received my Palstar MW550P MW tuner and preamp as well as my copy of
DXtreme Reception log.  Looking forward to trying out the Palstar and am so
far impressed with the DXtreme software.

73s de Al

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial
element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the
days of Andrew Jackson."
  - A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

Order your WRTH 2008: