[HCDX] DX Log for Al Muick for October 17th

[HCDX] DX Log for Al Muick for October 17th

QTH:	Kabul, Afghanistan
RX:	WinRadio G303e
ANT:	100m Longwire

7105  CHINA, PBS Nei Menggu, Hohhot, heard 17 Oct. at 23.40 in Mandarin
commentary and soft music.  23.59 with a deep-voiced OM annxer with full ID,
mentioning Hohhot and Nei Menggu and suddenly off at 23.59:30.  BBC in
English to Cyprus popped up on the hour at 00.00.  According to EiBi, these
guys are supposed to be on until 0600.  Strange, but definitely heard.  Went
and sifted through their website for email addies and found these two:
imbs@xxxxxxx and imbs@xxxxxxx .  Sent an email report off to both of them,
and nothing was bounced so they may both be good.  I will post if I get any