[HCDX] Book Specials Help Radio Heritage Charity

[HCDX] Book Specials Help Radio Heritage Charity

____________________________________
Early Christmas Book Specials Help
Radio Heritage Charity Fund Raising
____________________________________

It's always great to enjoy a good book, even better when you can save
some money, and when you know you're also helping fund raise to
protect our radio heritage......it makes it all worthwhile even in
today's tough economic times!

Here at the Radio Heritage Foundation, making good radio books
available to people like you is one of the most important ways we can
raise funds to help us with our heritage projects. We've got six
great gift ideas for you today that are worth every penny!

Just this week, we arrived back from a 2000km journey visiting local
radio stations, telling them about our '10 simple tips to save your
station' and with boxes of radio memorabilia such as station QSL
cards going back to the 1940's.....saved from a deceased
estate.....and now needing cataloging, scanning and preparation to go
online at our website www.radioheritage.net.

This is one success story, and there are others. As we grow as a
'safe home' for radio ephemera, recordings, and much more from around
the Pacific and Asia region, we also learn of more items that have
been trashed and burned. It's a race against time to save what we
can, and find innovative new ways to make these available to you
through stories, photo gallerys, on-line exhibitions and more.

Our six great gift ideas include special 10% savings on our New
Zealand radio books and CD, and include our most popular sellers:
World Radio TV Handbook, Passport to WorldBand Radio, and the ARRL
Handbook with CD-ROM....so choose them, enjoy them, save yourself
money and help us raise funds today..........how to buy and New
Zealand donation option details below.

Also, check out www.radioheritage.net for many more great radio book
offers. We have the Top 50 Radio Books [Books General under 'The
Emporium' heading], Top 15 Antique & Classic Radio Books, and our new
store, Pacific Radio Shack which includes radio magazine
subscriptions, CD's, DVD,s, new shortwave receivers and much
more.......

We know you have a choice when buying books and thank you for
choosing us. For our New Zealand supporters, we offer donation
options so we can send your favorite books as thank you gifts for
great value.

____________________________
World Radio TV Handbook 2009
____________________________

Since 1948, the best world's seller. We provide the updated AM and FM
content for 27 Pacific countries in every edition ourselves, so you
know it's up to date! US and International sales just US$23.10 plus
shipping & tax and US buyers may qualify for free shipping. New
Zealand just NZ$53.33 net including shipping.

________________________________
Passport to WorldBand Radio 2009
________________________________

America's most popular shortwave listeners guide. US and
International sales just US$15.61 plus shipping & tax and US buyers
may qualify for free shipping. New Zealand just $NZ43.33 net
including shipping.

_________________________
Combo Buy!
WRTH 2009 + Passport 2009
_________________________

This is the best deal around. Both great books for US and
International buyers are just US$38.71 plus shipping & tax and US
buyers may qualify for free shipping. New Zealand just NZ$83.33 net
including shipping.

___________________________
ARRL Handbook + CD-ROM 2009
___________________________

Absolutely the best buy for radio amateurs, freshly updated content.
US and International buyers just US$32.36 plus shipping & tax and US
buyers may qualify for free shipping. New Zealand just NZ$63.33 net
including shipping.

__________
HOW TO BUY
__________
US & International: visit www.radioheritage.net, find 'The Emporium'
header in the left-hand margin, click on 'Books General' then any
book there and enter the title of your choice [eg: World Radio TV
Handbook 2009'] and begin processing your order. Combo - look under
'special offers' once you're on the WRTH 2009 page.
____________________
New Zealand DONATION
____________________
Visit www.radioheritage.net, click on the 'Make a Donation' box on
any page and simply use your VISA/Mastercard to make a donation of
NZ$80 for the WRTH 2009, NZ$65 for Passport, NZ$125 for the
WRTH/Passport Combo and NZ$95 for the ARRL Handbook. Make sure you
enter your full address and we'll process your book gift for you and
mail you a tax deductible receipt for the full amount of the
donation. Books will be shipped as they become available.

_________________________________
New Zealand Book & CD 10% Savings
_________________________________

Visit www.radioheritage.net for full details of the Radio Hauraki CD
'A Fresh Pacific Wind', 'Shoestring Pirates - The Radio Hauraki
Story', and 'Voices in the Air' the classic history of radio
broadcasting in New Zealand. [Note: Voices in the Air is out-of-print
published in 1978 and we now have 20 copies available in used
condition only and excluding 45rpm recording]. Postage Stamp offer
does not apply. Includes all shipping costs including economy air for
international orders.

Fresh Pacific Wind CD US$36/NZ$29.99 net
Shoestring Pirates book US$45/NZ$36.66 net
Combo of CD/book US$65/NZ$59.99 net
Voices in the Air book US$50/NZ$39.99 net

__________   ____________________
HOW TO BUY & NEW ZEALAND DONATION
__________   ____________________
Visit www.radioheritage.net, click on the 'Make a Donation' box on
any page, and simply use your VISA/Mastercard to make a donation of
US$36/NZ$45 for the Fresh Pacific Wind CD, US$45/NZ$55 for Shoestring
Pirates, US$65/NZ$90 for the CD/book combo or US$50/NZ$60 for Voices
in the Air. New Zealand donations receive a tax deductible receipt
for the full amount of the donation. Available for shipping now.

Great value with our six gift ideas for the Christmas & Holiday
Seasons. Enjoy your favorite radio books with us, and contribute
towards funding the radio heritage projects you can enjoy today at
www.radioheritage.net.

It's a race against time to find, secure, catalog, scan and keep our
radio heritage innovatively alive, but....with your help we can
succeed.

Thank you.

Choose them, enjoy them, save money and help raise funds for our
ongoing radio heritage conservation projects. The Radio Heritage
Foundation is registered as a charitable trust in New Zealand
[Charities Commission] and connects radio heritage and popular
culture across the Pacific region. Our address: PO Box 14339,
Wellington, New Zealand. www.radioheritage.net. Thank you for your
support. To be removed from this list email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'Remove' in the subject line. We maintain our mailing lists
manually so some duplication may occur for which we apologize.

Order your WRTH 2008: