[HCDX] Name of new Azerbaijani radio station to be made public next week

[HCDX] Name of new Azerbaijani radio station to be made public next week

The National Television and Radio Broadcasting council will hold a session to define a winner of the tender for opening a new radio station in Azerbaijan on October 28, said council chairman Nushirevan Meherremli. He said the national council will pass a decision within a month after the completion of the documents receipt procedure, "The documents receipt completed on October 8 and we had time for making a decision before November 8. All members of the National Council are familiar with the document, submitted to the council and therefore we can make a decision about the tender winner next week", said Meherremli. It should be noted that four candidates bid for a tender for opening a new radio station including Digital – "Media FM", Tandem – "Tan FM", Mediamaster – "Kapital FM", SN - Paytaxt FM. (http://www.today.az/news/society/48395.html)

Order your WRTH 2008: