[HCDX] HF DX 08

Indonesia, 9525.92, Voice of Indonesia, 1100-1115   I was nonchalantly
listening to VOI here when their signal dropped of the air at 1104. It stayed
off for about a minute and then came back with a female already into the
news.  So I thought I'd report it for prosperity or whatever.  Eventhough
the signal was fair, I couldn't make out the language being used?  (Chuck
Bolland, November 4, 2008)

Indonesia, 9680, RRI Jakarta, 1113-1120,  At tune in here, noted a male
and female in Indonesian comments for a minute or two, then a short promo
break and back to live comments between two males.  Signal was fair.
(Chuck Bolland, November 4, 2008)

Philippines, 9615, Radio Veritas Asia, 1118-1130 Noted a female person in Mandarin comments over background music. At 1121 a second female joins in. This is probably a recorded segment since it seems like they are reading a
script simular to what we see and hear with our local TV news. So assume it
would have been prepared earlier. Signal was fair. (Chuck Bolland, November 4, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: